General Information and Policies
The term Customer in these Terms and this Agreement refers to the person who placed the order with Albuquerque Tourism & Sightseeing Factory (AT&SF). and the person whose credit card was used to make the purchase.
- Customer acknowledges that participation in any AT&SF event is at their own risk, and Customer understands that tours may involve physical activity, potentially emotionally disturbing material and potentially hazardous terrain.
- Duration of tour/activity hours is approximate.
- No smoking during tour.
- No alcohol allowed during any tours.
- Tour guide gratuity is at the Customer's discretion and is not included.
- AT&SF reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel a tour/activity due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, and state agencies.
- AT&SF is not responsible for delays or tour interruption due to accidents, construction, special events, acts of God, or other circumstances beyond AT&SF's control.
- Any claim for a canceled tour/event/activity shall be limited to refund of ticket price and service charge paid by the ticket holder.
- AT&SF may terminate this agreement and this transaction for any violation of these terms. AT&SF reserves the right to cancel this transaction and refund any amounts paid by Customer for unused and canceled services, tours, lodging, or attractions for good cause, as determined in the sole discretion of AT&SF.
- AT&SF is not connected with or sponsored by any of the venues, events, or organizations unless expressly indicated by AT&SF.
- Customer agrees that AT&SF has earned the full purchase price collected for processing ticket orders whether or not Customer redeems the tickets.