Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications for this position are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Position: ABQ Trolley Co. Tour Guide
Purpose: Join the team responsible for operating award-winning open-air trolley tours. Applicants who have outstanding customer service skills and a love for history are encouraged to apply.
- Serves as the tour guide for ABQ Trolley Co. open-air Trolley tours.
- Works as two-person team with Trolley driver to offer a memorable Albuquerque experience.
- Goes above and beyond to satisfy customer needs.
- Accepts constructive criticism and offers feedback to AT&SF managers.
- Serves as an ambassador for AT&SF and Albuquerque.
- Ability to be comfortable talking on a moving vehicle in front of a varied audience.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Articulate and fantastic storyteller.
- Positive attitude with a passion for Albuquerque.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Willingness to work some weekends and some holidays as needed.
- Familiarity with Albuquerque history and culture is preferred.
This position is part-time and hours may vary weekly.
The Albuquerque Tourism & Sightseeing Factory (AT&SF) is independently owned and operated.