Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications for this position are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Position: Trolley Driver
Purpose: Drive the open-air Trolley during various Albuquerque Tourism & Sightseeing Factory (AT&SF) tours.
- Serves as the primary driver of the ABQ Trolley vehicle during hop-on, hop-off tours, bar crawls and/or specialty tours
- Goes above and beyond to satisfy customer needs
- Accepts constructive criticism and offers feedback to AT&SF managers
- Serves as an ambassador for AT&SF and Albuquerque
- A current commercial drivers license (CDL) with the passenger endorsement
- CDL driving experience (2+ years is preferred), comfortable driving a large vehicle
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Willingness to work nights, weekends and some holidays as needed
- Familiarity with Albuquerque streets and navigation is preferred
- Interest in being cross-trained as a Trolley tour guide is ideal, but not required
This position is part-time and hours may vary weekly.
The Albuquerque Tourism & Sightseeing Factory (AT&SF) is independently owned and operated.