Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter and 3 professional references to email@example.com. Applications for this position are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Position: Albucreepy Downtown Ghost Walk tour guide
Purpose: Join a two-person tour guide team and help lead the weekly (Friday/Saturday) Albucreepy tours.
- Serves as the secondary guide for downtown ghost tour.
- Goes above and beyond to satisfy customer needs.
- Accepts constructive criticism and offers feedback to AT&SF managers.
- Serves as an ambassador for AT&SF and Albuquerque.
- A current commercial drivers license (CDL) with the passenger endorsement
- Ability to be on feet and walk 1.5 miles over the course of an approximately 2-hour tour.
- Willingness to work nights, weekends and some holidays as needed.
- Familiarity with Albuquerque streets and navigation is preferred.
- Interest in Albuquerque history and ghost stories.
This position is part-time and hours may vary weekly.
The Albuquerque Tourism & Sightseeing Factory (AT&SF) is independently owned and operated.