AT&SF Operations Manager Job Description
Purpose: Manage operations, logistics, staff, and customer experience for all divisions of the Albuquerque Tourism & Sightseeing Factory (AT&SF).
Skills and Qualifications: The ideal candidate will demonstrate outstanding customer service skills, incredible organizational skills, excellent communication skills, familiarity with Albuquerque history and modern culture, ability to accept constructive criticism, ability to stand/walk for long periods of time, professionalism, public speaking, punctuality, and willingness to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- Manage all day-to-day logistics for AT&SF tours and events
- Monitor ticket sales and successfully operate ticketing software
- Respond quickly to inquiries via email, voicemail, and social media
- Box office management (organization, supplies, cleanliness)
- Update hours of operation on voicemail recordings/TripAdvisor/Google/Facebook pages/AT&SF websites as changes are made
- Staff coordination
- Interviews, new hire paperwork, and new hire training
- Schedule creation, communication, and updating
- Provide coaching, training, and support for staff
- Coordinate staff and manager meetings
- Create a supportive atmosphere for staff and serve as primary liaison between managers and team
- Review staff timesheets for accuracy
- Prepare reports for owners and accountant
- Assist with sales and marketing initiatives as needed
- Content generation
- Update and maintain content for web pages, blogs, newsletters, etc.
- Promote tours on social media, website, newsletter, calendars, etc.
- Develop employee training materials
- Tour development
- Create new tours and update existing tour content as needed
- Provide feedback to improve tours and operations
- Serve as primary or backup tour guide when necessary
- Provide all aspects of an outstanding customer experience
- Regularly respond to TripAdvisor reviews across tour divisions
- Maintain professional relationships with local businesses and organizations
- Coordinate donation requests
- Serve as an ambassador for AT&SF and Albuquerque at all times
This position is part time, and hours may vary weekly. Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Albuquerque Tourism & Sightseeing Factory (AT&SF) is independently owned and operated.